Terms & Conditions
Booking deposits, refund & cancellation policy
PEAK SEASON dates includes:
- NSW Christmas school holidays – reservations of 5 night minimum
- Easter – reservations of 4 night minimum
- Australia Day long weekend – reservations of 3 night minimum
- June Long weekend – reservations of 3 night minimum
- Deposits of cancelled cabin accommodation will forfeit 50% of the first night’s accommodation charge.
- October Long weekend – reservations of 3 night minimum
DEPOSITS FOR PEAK SEASON BOOKINGS:
- Full payment is required on all peak season bookings at the time that the reservation is booked.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 6 weeks prior to your arrival however, your first night’s accommodation is non-refundable.
- Please book wisely as NO discounts or refunds for early departure, late arrivals, or inclement weather, will be given should you decide to shorten your stay.
DEPOSITS FOR LOW SEASON BOOKINGS:
- Your first night’s accommodation fee for cabins or sites, is required as a deposit and must be paid at the time the reservation is booked.
- Low season cancellations will be accepted 2 weeks prior to arrival. Deposits will be refunded minus $25 cancellation fee.
- Low Season Discount – Stay for 7 nights and only pay for 6 nights.
NB: PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 24 HOURS FOR YOUR PAYMENTS TO BE PROCESSED.
- Cabin and sites have a 10AM checkout.
- 2pm late checkout available subject to availability @ ½ day tariff
- All rates are based on 2 people
- Linen is provided to main sleeping position ONLY in cabins.
- No linen is supplied on single beds. Linen hire is available.
- For overnight stays – $30 cleaning fee does apply.
- Stay 6 nights and get the 7th night free (except Peak Season)
- One car & one tent or caravan per site
- Prices are valid from January and are subject to change without notice
- Full terms and conditions available on website or at office
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our reception staff will happily refund all money paid, should upon your arrival, you are not fully satisfied with any of our park facilities or our service. Reception must be notified within one hour of your arrival of your dissatisfaction. Guests must check out and vacate park premises within this time. Cabin accommodation must be left as you have found it or a cleaning charge of $50 does apply.