Booking deposits, refund & cancellation policy
All Low season bookings must be made in accordance with the following:
- The first night’s accommodation must be received at the time of making your booking.
- Cancellations will be accepted no later than 48hours prior to arrival (2pm)
- Deposits of cancelled site bookings will be refunded during low season only, minus a $20 cancellation fee.
- Bookings for cabin accommodation must be for a minimum of two nights. If one night only is required, a cleaning fee of $30 will be added to the cost of your one night’s accommodation.
- Deposits of cancelled cabin accommodation will forfeit 50% of the first night’s accommodation charge.
- No refunds will be given for early departure. Any exceptions will be determined at managers discretion.
All bookings for Peak season (Easter & Christmas periods) must be made in accordance with the following.
- First night’s accommodation is required at the time of making your booking.
- Bookings for cabin accommodation must be a minimum of two nights. If one night only is required, a cleaning fee of $30 will be added to the cost of your one night’s accommodation.
- Deposits of 50% is required for peak season bookings by 28th February for Easter bookings and by 31st October for Christmas bookings.
- If deposits are not received by these dates, your reservation cannot be secured and therefore your booking will be forfeited, along with any partial deposits paid.
- Cancellations for peak season caravan and camping site reservations will only be refunded up to 21 days (2pm) prior to arrival. A cancellation fee of $20 will apply.
- Should you cancel your cabin accommodation, you will forfeit you first night’s accommodation charge.
- No refunds will be given for early departure during peak season. Any exceptions will be determined at managers discretion
- Should you be undecided regarding your length of stay, we are happy to make a booking for a shorter time and you may extend your stay, should availabilities be possible.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our reception staff will happily refund all money paid, should upon your arrival, you are not fully satisfied with any of our park facilities or our service. Reception must be notified within one hour of your arrival of your dissatisfaction. Guests must check out and vacate park premises within this time. Cabin accommodation must be left as you have found it or a cleaning charge of $50 does apply.